Friday, October 3, 2008

Favorite Sister Friend and Brookie





I was so excited to have my sister Rhonda come visit from Las Vegas. Rhonda works for the airlines so she can fly for free. Although it was a short visit, I will take anything I can get. We had a great time at the beach, swimming in our pool and eating at our favorite resturant, the Cheesecake Factory. I accidently took them to the nude beach, but Brook didn't seem to mind to much. We turned around quickly and headed to the other side where clothes are not an option, I guess you could say, I am not in Utah anymore. Rhonda is such a great example to me, I just love her to death, she is honestly my best friend.

3 comments:

heather b. said...

Hey this is Heather (Tippetts)! I snick onto your blog from Rhonda's. Looks like you guys had fun.

Your little boy is so CUTE!! They grow too fast so cherish every moment!

Check out my blog
jhbuchananfamily.blogspot.com

Ra-call-dee... said...

Ahhh the beach! Florida's finest! I am really glad to see beach pics. When we first moved here it took us almost two months to get out on the beach! What is wrong with us??? I am glad to see your blog!

Kera said...

Sisters are a little piece of heaven :)