Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just can't get enough

I was so excited that I got to see the Dixie State Women's soccer team play in their last home game. I got to coach these girls last year and miss it more than anything. I love soccer and as Jimmie would say, it is time to hang up your cleats. As you all know it is in my blood and will forever be. Juli and Laura are my best friends, I loved spending time with them watching the girls kick butt on the field.
Eating at Cafe Rio... kind of a soccer tradition




3 comments:

Kera said...

so jealous. what I would give for some cafe rio right now.

are you back from your trip? CALL ME RIGHT NOW !

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a blast on vacation. Glad you're back though. Pretty boring here without ya

Wendy said...

i am sure you will get to coach again. koa will be playing in no time=)