Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Jimmie







I know February 19th was over a month ago, but I don't want Jimmie to think I forgot about him. He is such an amazing husband and Dad. Everyday I love and respect him more and more. Happy Birthday Jimmie! Thank you for bringing us on the adventure of our life time. We have grown so much as a family, and have met life long friends. Thank you for working harder than you could imagine you ever could and never giving up. I want you to know that you mean the world to Koa and I! We are cheering you on the whole way.
Thanks to Juli for the cute foot idea for the cake. We had fun celebrating Jimmie's birthday as a little family, then with the Podiatry class along with his friend Nicole whose birthday was the same day.

4 comments:

Rich said...

Ha - We have the exact same "You are Special Today" plate - love it.

Kera said...

Happy Belated Birthday James!

Kera said...

we sure LOVE you to pieces.

The Hammonds said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jimbo! I am sad that we still haven't done our double birthday date with you and Damon. We need to make that happen. Love you all! Give Koa a kiss from his aunty.