Monday, October 19, 2009

This is For the Grandmas Who miss Koa Man


All of the poor students have to be creative with our activities, when we found out the zoo was doing a free day for museum week, we jumped all over it. Koa was in heaven seeing all the animals for the first time. To bad Jimmie had to study, we missed having him with us.



Brittany Andersen is nine months prego here. We had a good time at her baby shower. She is my hero!


Koa and Kade are best buds. They have a blast together. Koa gets more than excited to hang out with Kade. About an hour before Kade comes over, Koa is saying Kade, Kade, Kade a million times. It is actually the only time I can ever get anything done around the house. I would adopt this kid if his parents would let me.


I honestly would be so lost without the wives here to help me through the weeks. Many of the girls are not in this picture. I sure do miss the ones who have moved on with real life, you know who you are:)

Our First Orlando Temple Trip


Its amazing how much I took for granted the temple when it was ten minutes away from me in Utah. Now that we have to drive three hours you cherish every moment. Thanks for the fun time guys!



Another Free Day at the Botanical Gardens

This was our first outing with the Goldberg Family. They are awesome, and of course there will be many more.














7 comments:

AmberS said...

It looks like the animals can hop right over those bushes...How fun!

The Smith Family said...

Is that a real elephant? It looks so close to you guys. That looks like a fun museum. Glad you guys are doing well and having fun. That is so neat you have a great group of friends. It makes it way fun. When are we going to see you guys next? You coming for any holidays?

Coach Kennington said...

hes getting so big i can't believe it hes so cute!

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

What fun!!!!!! Oh how I miss all the good old days in Miami. I am not a Grandma but I loved all the pics of Koa and his little gang of friends. P.S. Don't forget to let me babysit when you come up to the temple. :)

The Hammonds said...

What about for those Aunties that miss Koa?!! Looks like you're having a lot of fun in Miami Cole! I am sad I haven't been able to visit yet, but hopefully one day.

I miss your guts!!

The Clark Family said...

Koa is so cute! He looks so different from the last time we saw him back in May. I love his hair! Have so much fun in Miami for us...real life will come fast!

Ra-call-dee... said...

So you might wanna watch your step in the picture below Koa with his shades on!!! Ha ha ha! You never know what you will find on the bottom of your shoe. I love the pics!