Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday June 4, 1983 Miss you Tons!






Dear Coly, I wish I was with you on your Birthday. I hate not being with you on this SPECIAL day. It’s really no fun drinking a Jamba or watching a Lifetime movie by myself! You make everything so much better. Life just stinks without you by my side. You are truly my hero! Koa and I are very blessed to have you. That little boy absolutely adores his mama. If he grows up to be half the athlete his Mom is, he’ll do just fine.

I know you’ll have a blast with your family in California, I just wish I could be there to enjoy it with you! Come home soon and have the best Birthday ever, you deserve it! Happy 27th. Love always and forever. JAA

Ps- How cool is that dress thing that you could hang your glasses on?

Ps- I didn’t know you were a ventriloquist!

Ps- I have a bunch of presents waiting for you’re here in the 305 when you get back.

Ps- Lets go back to Atlantis soon!

5 comments:

Jen I said...

Wow. You look a lot like Koa in that first picture! That's a sweet pic, by the way. :) Happy birthday!

P.S. Ryan always gets sick of me wistfully pointing out all of Jimmie's sappy love notes to you on your blog. He wonders why you like making him look bad. :)

Kera said...

Cole,

Those pictures are AWESOME.

You are my dear dear friend. I love how I can talk to you about anything and everything and I have never felt judged. I love how funny you are and all of the good time we have had. I miss you so much!!!

LOVE YOU BFF.

Alyssa/Jo said...

Jimmie,

Thanks for digging up all those pictures! They are awesome! I wasn't sure who Koa looked like, but judging by these pics I have to say hands down, it's Coly.

Happy Birthday!

Becky said...

Jimmie these are all very blessed pictures of Coly. Coly I am pretty sure that julie has two of the same pictures. One with the 3wheeler and the lovely blue dress. Coly I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Jimmie Go YANKEES! (it has been so long since we have fought)

Anonymous said...

Is the picture with the blue dress the last day before they let you off the FLDS compound? -Paul