Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Let the Good Times Roll



My buddy Susan came out from Utah with her little girl to visit for a week. We had a great time hitting the beaches, pools and splash pad. Thanks for coming Susan.



I think this is one of our families new favorite adventures. We have wanted to go kayaking since we moved here and I am glad we got to do it especially with the Goth's. Koa even loved going on the kayak. I had a small fear a shark would approach us especially while he was riding in the middle of the boat, but lucky for us we ended up with all our fingers and toes.


Koa's first time at Disneyworld left him talking about pirates, horses, BUZZ and bugs for weeks. He could not get enough of it. This was our first official family vacation alone... without my family or Jimmie's. I loved every second of it. Minus the continual sweating in the hot, humid weather. It was still worth the trip next time I will just bring a towel.





Shark Valley

Jimmie and I were the like the only ones out there, we only saw one alligator this time, but I loved riding my bike and not fearing I am going to get hit by a car or honked at. I could go here every single day. It feels like you are so far from the city.


My sister and her three kids came to visit us! It has been a year since they have been to Florida. Koa was loving playing with his cousins. He stayed up late, ate lots of treats and always had someone to play guns with. What more could a two year old ask for. Jimmie did a surprise visit to St. George to see his Mom while my sister was here but he forgot to take the camera.


I love this picture... SLUMBER PARTY!

4 comments:

The Bowlers said...

Coly I wish we could come out and visit you guys! It would be so much fun hangin out on the beach everyday! Koa's getting so big I can't believe he's 2 already! It looks like you guys have fun everyday!

The Bulkley Bunch said...

You guys always look like your having a blast! Coly you look gorgeous. I am getting homesick just looking at you. Hope things are going well. Jake loved seeing Jimmy. I can't wait for the day when you move CLOSER.. LOVE YOUR GUTS! WENDI

Kera said...

I love you guys!

Mich and Nate said...

Can I please have as half as fun as you guys have in Florida?? I am just a little jealous :)!!!! Miss you guys and you all look great!