Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cruising into our 6 years together!




Jimmie and I got to celebrate our 6th Anniversary sailing to the Bahamas. We had a blast spending time together. It was a weekend trip from Friday to Monday. Koa stayed in Florida with our great friends the Nelsons who took wonderful care of him. (We sure did miss our little buddy) We spent a day in Atlantis, this was the best part of the cruise. We went to the aquarium , played on the water slides, and hung out at the beach. Everyone talks about cruise food being wonderful, well if you are looking for good food do set sail on the Celebration cruise line. The food SUCKED! For our first cruise it was a blast. I cannot believe I have spent six wonderful years with my best friend. He has made my life amazing. I love you Jimmie.

7 comments:

Bobbi Simkins said...

Fun! we went on one last year to the bahamas! we loved it too except i have to agree the food sucked! was it a princess cruise? that is nice you are in florida. they have cheap ones! we love cruises too. they are our fav! (we have only done 2 but hope to do more some day!)

Jen I said...

Wow - six years? You guys have been married longer than us! Why do I feel so old? And how did I end up with three kids already? :) Glad you guys had so much fun! I should have warned you - our food sucked too.

terynmendenhall said...

Congrats!!! You guys are great. I'm coming to visit and we are going to swim a lot!

The Hammonds said...

Awe..Congrats BFFS! I love you guys and miss you so much. I can't believe I didn't get to see you Cole when you were here. I need to come see you in Miami. You guys are just pretty much AMAZING! I am glad you had fun at Atlantis.. That place is my stomping grounds. YOu should have told me. I could have hooked you up.

Love ya!

Kera said...

happy 6!!! not to make everything about me but can you believe me and p are going on 4!!! ha ha.

we seriously LOVE you guys and wish you could be our neighbors.
miss you so.

Alyssa/Jo said...

Had I known you were going on a cruise I would have planned my trip a little earlier! jk! I can't wait to see you!!

The Allen Family said...

It looks like guys had so much fun! How are liking Florida? We no longer live in Quail Lake...can you believe it? Minnesota here we come! Koa looks like he getting so big. I bet it was hard to leave him. What a cutie!