Sunday, January 10, 2010

Koa's first time at Disneyland

All I wanted to do in California was to go to Disneyland with Koa and my parents. It has been forever since I have been with my parents. My Dad works way hard and hardly ever gets any time off. He was able to to sneak in a day off and join us at the Happiest Place on Earth. Koa is in love with my Dad and spent the whole day with his PA PA. Thanks to Wendy for making it possible for us to go. Jimmie we missed you more than you ever know.
Wendy... Thanks so much , we had such a good time with you and your cute kids. Please don't make fun of my running shoes, actually my whole outfit is special, but I was only allowed one bag so...these were the only closed toe shoes I had besides my flip flops. Hey, you have to wear comfortable shoes at Disney.

Koa loves BUZZ Lightyear. All he wanted for Christmas was Buzz. I found the best second hand store here. I was able to find one there for five bucks, with a good cleaning Buzz looked good as new.

5 comments:

Kera said...

i am going to inform patrick of this sneakers with jeans business. i am sure the memory of you and jimmy making fun of him is still fresh in his fragile heart.

Nield Family said...

AH I want to go there so bad! Looks so fun . . . maybe Disney world, that be even better! I miss you guys so much!

Mark and Brynne Rose said...

koa is so cute!! glad you had a good christmas sorry about the christmas card when you responded i had already left to utah!!

Wendy said...

i had fun- it was my pleasure. sorry it didn't work out to meet in orlando=(

Unknown said...

cute little son! we miss you guys. hope all is well. xoxo