Saturday, January 30, 2010

Shark Valley

Shark Valley's name leads you astray...it should really be something more like Alligator row. Alligator row was amazing. It was a nice change of scenery to get away from the city life and see miles and miles of Everglades. Jimmie has had a little more free time, it has been great to spend more time than usual with him. (That is gone now) We always like hanging out with the Andersen's. The kids did really good being pulled behind the bikes, they even slept half the ride. The loop was about 15 miles and went really quick on the bikes. Great Day, with Great Company, we will definitely be visiting Alligator row again.





Patrick and Kera we are trying to be photographers like you , but it just isn't working.

I can't get enough of these boys!

6 comments:

AmberS said...

How fun. We would love to bike Gator Row with you guys.

Alyssa/Jo said...

I'm so glad you are all so safe and wear your helmets. I'm also so glad you and the Andersens are such great friends. I've never been a matchmaker with love, but I must say, I'm pretty dang good at matching up friends!! ;) Love you!!

Unknown said...

I am so thankful that you didn't get eaten alive by the alligators...SCARY!!!

KOA is freaking ADORABLE and he is your twin Cole. Its so weird when he was born he looked like Jimmie's twin.

I miss you guys. I really hope I get to see you in March.

The Lewis Family said...

I'm so missing FL right now! The weather here is nothing but snow...miss you guys glad to see you are doing great!

Susan said...

When I come visit, we definitely have to go to Alligator Row! :) How fun! I love all of your pictures. Who took your picts on the beach? Those are perfect family photos. You rock, Coly, and I miss you tons!

Emily said...

Okay so Ko Ko looks so big and it's only been a couple of months since I saw him last. Tell him to stop growing!!!!! Miss you friend. You look so good.