Monday, March 14, 2011

Beckham T. Averett has ARRIVED

Koa is keeping busy and loving his new brother...sometimes a little to much. Lots of kisses, hugs and tight squeezes. It is fun to see how much he is in love already. They will for sure be best buds.









I can't believe Koa number 2 is here. He looks just like Koa did when he was a baby.
I am not sure why some of the pictures are really small, but my friend Britt Andersen did an amazing job taking our pictures. Thanks Britt.

Life has been better than I could imagine. Beckham is such a good boy. He hardly cries, and only wakes up once in the night. I am almost scared to think this is normal because when I do, I am afraid it will change.

Jimmie and I have been loving our family time. He had a week off for spring break, which helped me out beyond words. He played with Koa, changed Beckham's diapers, and was my little servant helping me with anything I needed. On Thursday Jimmie's Mom came and has been helping us out. Its been great to have her here. She is such a great lady who we love so stinkin much!

Although I must say I was terrified to deliver in Florida and have a shared room, but it actually turned out to be wonderful. My nurses where awesome and I only ended up sharing a room one night. I have to admit it was a 100 times better than my delivery in Utah, it probably had something to do with the fact that I was only in labor for two hours here and 38 in Utah.

18 comments:

Katie & Kevin Meador said...

I love the pictures !! He looks adorable. We can't wait to meet him. So sorry that we weren't able to come see you guys in the hospital. I leave for girl's camp tomorrow, but maybe we can stop by this weekend. Let us know if you need anything :)

Kim said...

He's darling! I love the name (it was on the top of my list for my son, but Brett vetoed it :( ).

Alyssa/Jo said...

You just popped a baby out and you look back to your petite self again! Love the pics - you guys are a beautiful family! Great job on the pictures Britt!

Justin + kelly said...

He is soo cute! Im glad you are doing well and enjoying the newest addition! Cant wait to have our Beckhams meet!

Binny said...

He is so darling! Congratulations!

Emily said...

Nichole, you seriously are the prettiest girl I know!! Miss you friend. Koa's getting too big too fast and I can't wait to meet Beckham!

Regi said...

Congratulations he is adorable! It's so fun to have two little boys.

Alex and Anna said...

wow he is so cute!! congrats you guys!!

Alex and Anna said...

p.s. you look gorgeous!

Jen I said...

Um, what the heck? When did you have time for a photo shoot?! And to look so good?? I'm still in pj's!

Nield Family said...

Cant wait to hold that little guy! You look amazing already! I really miss you and am so happy for your little family of 4!

Kera said...

cole & james,

i am DYING. what cute boys you have. haidyn and reese are going to think they died and went to heaven when you guys move in :)

you look gorgeous coley. you too jimmie!

Unknown said...

Cole!! Your pics are adorable. You guys are so freaking cute. I love your family so much and words can't express how much I miss you guys. I can't wait to meet Beckham!! Love the name and he is so precious. He has so much hair. Maybe I can make a trip to Colorado and see you and Jeans.

LOVE YOU and I am so happy for you.

The Clark Family said...

Congrats on the new little man! He is darling and looks like Koa is adjusting perfectly! Congrats again!

Mark and Brynne Rose said...

Congrats he is so cute!! Do you guys know where you are headed?

Brittney and Scott said...

Oh congrats! He is adorable I was wondering if u had him. U look gorgeous. Way cute pitcures. I am glad the delivery was alot better for u. Hope everything going good. Miss ya

Bobbi Simkins said...

love the name! and your long hair! congrats!

Wendy said...

Congrats Coly. What beautiful photos I love them. Does the T stand for TIM?