Friday, July 15, 2011

The Journey Begins

First I am just in love with the USA national team. I get so nervous before each game, almost like I am going to play. Ha Ha lame I know. I think I am enjoying it even more because I have Kera, Patrick and Jimmie to watch it with. I can't wait til Sunday ....GO USA!!!!!!!
Koa at 4 months
Becks at 4 months...Just wanted to see if they looked anything alike.

My older brother Rob came to visit from New York for a few days in June. He helped us move, played super heros and met Becks for the first time. We had not seen him in over a year we miss you Rob!
Uncle Bill let us stay a few days at his house in Loveland Co before we ventured to Colorado Springs. Koa loved all the open space. It was great to spend some time with Uncle Bill and Aunt Cathy.
I would have been screwed if my Mom did not come out and help me finish packing up my house , taking care of the kids, and flying across the country. I didn't realize how much work the last minute cleaning is especially when you have to feed the little guy every three hours and entertain Koa. Thanks for all the help from my Florida buddies!
Our new home for the month of July! I am really liking it here. I would not mind at all if we call this place home for the next three years.


Happy 4h of July. We are having a blast with the Hudsons! They are so nice to let us stay and hang out. Koa has just taken over their house with Jake and the Neverland Pirates, sword fighting, and chocolate milk. I love Kera and Patty to death. I could not ask for better friends. Thanks guys for letting us stay!



2 comments:

Chris & Carolyn said...

So fun!!! I want to come visit :) you and Kera look like sisters in that pic. Beauties

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.

foot doctor colorado springs