Thursday, June 16, 2011

Its hard to say goodbye

Grandma Nadine past away at the end of May. Beckham and I hopped on the plane to be with family. Grandma was suffering pretty bad, at least now she is free from pain and with the love of her life. Although we got together for a sad reason, it was great to see Aunts, Uncles and Cousins that I have not seen in over five years.




Beckham and my sisters little guy Logan meeting for the first time. They are best friends already. Logan is two months older than Becks
This was also the first time my Dad and Sister had met Beckham.
Seriously... Do I have to leave this place?????
Our buddies the Evans took us out on the paddle board. This was on my TO DO list in Florida. Thanks guys

Pretty Sad I know but this was my birthday cake for the big 2-8
Britt and I had fun doing the "craft" at the Art museum. The boys left, but we continued working

Proud artist
Becks is THREE months old already. This boy is growing up so fast. He is a chunky little guy.

I am going to miss my gym friends, (Jen was not here for the picture we will have to photoshop her in) and all of the wonderful girls I have met in Florida. Life seems to just go to fast.
Pezy this picture is for you. Like father like son. Now we are packing up the house and moving on... our first stop is Colorado. We cant wait to hang out with Patty, Kera,and the girls. The next six months should be a fun adventure hopefully I live to tell all about it.

2 comments:

Kera said...

the next 6 months are going to be crazy. hopefully we can make the first month fun for you. patrick & i will try to keep the spousal abuse to a minimum while you're here.

Sierra said...

We are going to miss you! I'm excited for all the fun we're going to have when you get back!