Saturday, April 23, 2011

Come Back Pretty Please



Juls, Hoot, and Noah can you please come back?

Why does four days of fun in the sun just zoom by?
Noah, thanks for helping Koa fall in love with the beach again. Before Noah came Koa would not go in the water. I really think Noah and Koa are twins just sent down three years apart. Koa does everything Noah use to do. He is a mini Noah and I love it!!



I like to pretend I still got it, but after playing with these girls I know I've lost it and they still got their mad soccer skills.One of my favorite past times with my two favorite girls.
All I can say is I sure do love you both. Thanks for the best weekend ever. Thanks for taking three years to come visit, thanks for the laughs, late nights (well I tried to stay up late) pulling out the pink reff shirts, Andrea trying to sleep in, giving Beckham his weekly bath (HA HA) running, shopping, swimming, and of course eating. What more could I want?


Our last day together sitting in the element with Hoot on the floor Koa says, "Don't leave us!" Noah even told Juls to just send him clothes, he is staying in Florida. I guess its time we listen to our kids we all just need each other... and need to be together.

1 comment:

Nield Family said...

Seriously can we please come back! It was so much fun and I loved having Noah play with Koa all day! Miss you my friend!