Monday, May 16, 2011

Over due post...lots of pictures

Jimmie and I got to go with our buddies the Goths to the wave rider last week. Once I get the sweet pictures from Katie I will post some action pictures. I had some major wipe outs and whip lash. It was awesome!

Skipping rocks at the Everglades

Sunny Isles Easter Fun. .. We made it a little to late to find any eggs among the beach balls, but the boy enjoyed kicking, wrestling and tackling each other way more.
Koa has done a few photo shoots with a company called NEXT... thanks to Sharon for setting that up. I was surprised at how much work went into one little picture. It was fun to see the behind the scenes action. I fell in love with the boots this company has. I wanted to sneak them into my bag ha ha.



Beckham's first Easter. One of our friends set up an egg hunt around the pool early in the morning for all the kids that live in our two complexes. Koa loved finding all the eggs the Easter bunny left.


Thanks Grandma Kath for the cute outfits.

We had a fun girls day filled with laughs, pedicures, food and the beach. I love these girls and can't even begin to say how much I will miss it here.


My mother in law sent me the cutest book for Mother's Day. My favorite quote was:

If I only had today
I'd hold you and listen
I'd memorize every detail of your face
I'd tell you I love you over and over
I wouldn't let excuses get in the way
Then I'd remind you of forever
And how our love would never change
If I only had today

-Hilary Weeks

I love my THREE boys and I want them to always know how much I love them

3 comments:

Kera said...

i love that quote!

all of your pictures were so fun to take a peek at.

The McEwen's said...

Your pics are so cute and you look ridiculously amazing!!

Alyssa/Jo said...

I hope your ladies didn't fall out of your suit during the wave rider...that seems to be a common occurrence on that thing!

You have a beautiful family - which makes total sense since you and Jimmbo are so stunning!